Building Strategies to Build Bridges
For more than a decade, FINRA has hosted the Diversity Leadership Summit, a free event that brings together diversity practitioners and industry leaders to share innovative ideas and effective practices to promote diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace. Join us this fall to:
- learn how DEI intersects with artificial intelligence and other emerging technology;
- discover the latest research about investors from a wide range of backgrounds;
- hear from DEI practitioners and thought-leaders, as well as heads of regulatory organizations;
- and more.
- Prof. Loretta Ross – Associate Professor, Smith College – Keynote Speaker
- Hon. Sharon Bowen – Chair of the NYSE, Director of Intercontinental Exchange
- Robert Cook – President and CEO, FINRA
As in prior years, each day features two one-hour sessions. See the agenda below for a full list of sessions and speakers.
Register today to participate virtually in the FINRA Diversity Leadership Summit on Oct. 31 – Nov. 2.
View the full program agenda, along with session descriptions and speakers.
Want to revisit last year’s event? View the recorded sessions from the Oct. 25 – 27, 2022, FINRA Virtual Diversity Leadership Summit.
This event is open to the media.