Small Firm Conference Call: Cybersecurity: Issues Affecting the Industry and Effective Practices – Audio Recording
June 15, 2021
FINRA President and CEO Robert Cook and Vice President of Member Relations and Education Kayte Toczylowski are joined by FINRA senior staff to discuss cybersecurity issues affecting the industry and effective practices.
- Robert Cook, FINRA President and Chief Executive Officer
- Keith Bettencourt, Specialist Manager, Member Supervision
- Wyatt Hamilton, Associate Principal Risk Specialist, Member Supervision
- Dave Kelley, Director, Member Supervision
- Kayte Toczylowski, Vice President, Member Relations and Education