Update - FINRA Multi Factor Authentication Cosmetic Changes
FINRA has made minor cosmetic changes to the MFA process; beginning November 20, 2023, it will:
- Remember the user's last-used security method and display it at the next sign-on
- Allow users to select a different security method if they do not want to use the last-used one (if multiple security methods are set)
- Stop supporting Security images
- Display Voice and SMS under Phone; and
- Allow the viewing of Recent Activity in Okta Dashboard
Users can refer to the updated Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) FAQ page or the updated MFA Help Guide for further information.
Please contact FINRA Product Management or call (866) 899-2107 with questions regarding this notice.