Real-Time Data Agreements
Any party wishing to receive Real-Time TRACE Data in the form of a Data Feed or API/FTP (whether directly from FINRA, Extranet Providers, or via Retransmission Vendor) needs to establish a Vendor Agreement with FINRA. In addition, FINRA requires that all Vendors of TRACE market data report their Vendor and/or Subscriber Usage through the FINRA Vendor Management System, on a monthly basis as per the TRACE Usage Reporting Policy.
Vendor Agreements (Real-Time Data Feed Access)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. - TRACE Vendor Agreement - PLEASE NOTE: 144A Data is included within the definition of “Systems” in Vendor Agreement v.7.1
- Attachment B - Information Sheet (for Existing Vendors Only)
- Deltaview Vendor Agreement Version 7. to Version 7.1
- Addendum to Vendor Agreement Non-Pro Distribution (for Non-Professional Distribution)
- TRACE - Bloomberg BTDS Aggregates and Indices Addendum (for Market Aggregates and Indices - Vendors only)
- TRACE Free Trial Addendum (Free Trial Agreement – Vendors Only)
Required Additional Agreements for Real-Time Usage Reporting
- Vendor Management System Account Administrator Form
- FINRA Entitlement Agreement
- FINRA Entitlement Program Certification Representative (CRep) Designation Form (Electronic Form Submission via DocuSign)
Subscriber Agreement Information (Terminals & Snapshot Data)
- Subscriber Agreement v 7.2
- Subscriber Packet v 7.2
Completed agreements can be sent electronically to TRACE Data Services.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 507-3665 or TRACE Data Services.