2018 FINRA Annual Conference
FINRA's premier event—the Annual Conference provides the opportunity for practitioners, peers and regulators to exchange ideas on today's most timely compliance and regulatory topics. The conference offers industry professionals a variety of sessions related to current trends in technology, cybersecurity, risk management and much more.
- Opening-Night Reception at the Smithsonian National Portrait Gallery – More details
- Back to Basics Compliance (B2BC) Program—designed for compliance professionals with less than five years’ experience – Learn more
- Advertising Session Track
- FinTech Session Track
More than 50 sessions, including:
Download the 2018 Annual Conference online brochure. Please check this page frequently for updates.
President and CEO, FINRA
The Honorable Preston Rutledge
Assistant Secretary of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor
The Honorable Jay Clayton
Chairman, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The first session begins on Monday, May 21, at 9:30 a.m. ET
- The last session ends on Wednesday, May 23, at 12 p.m. ET
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
901 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20001
A room block is available at the Marriott Marquis Washington, DC Hotel at the special rate of $337 per night, plus tax. This rate is available until May 4, 2018, or until the room block is sold out.
Hotel reservations will then be accepted on a space-and rate-available basis. Reserve a room online or by calling (877) 212-5752 and identify yourself as a 2018 FINRA Annual Conference attendee.
Individual Attendee Rates
Group Rates* (Per Person)
The special discounted rate for the first 100 in-person registrants is non-refundable. For all other registration categories, a full refund—less a $150 processing fee—will be granted to written requests received 14 days or more prior to the start date of the program. Refunds will not be granted after May 7, 2018.
* Available to firms registering 3 or more employees at the same time with the same credit card. Please follow instructions in registration system.
Conference fees include attendance to all sessions and conference materials, scheduled breakfast, lunches and receptions.
* Some sessions will be video broadcast live online. Online participants receive access to all conference materials, and can ask questions in real time. Since recordings of most sessions will be made available on-demand after the conference, participants can catch up on sessions they miss live.
Conference registration is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment is required at the time your registration is submitted. You will receive an email confirmation of your completed registration form and payment. Please make sure your registration has been confirmed prior to your arrival onsite at the conference.
Travel Disclaimer: FINRA suggests that you do not purchase restricted or nonrefundable tickets for travel to the conference, especially prior to receipt of your registration confirmation. FINRA assumes no liability for penalties or fare increases should the conference sell out or in the unlikely event that changes to the conference dates and/or location become necessary.
If you are interested in being an exhibitor at the 2018 Annual Conference, contact Jeff Arcuri at (508) 759-8180 or via email.
Please direct questions about registration to (202) 728-6980 or via email.
This event is open to the media. Please contact us with any media inquiries or for press registration.