TRACE SPDS Specification
On November 5, 2012, FINRA will release the Securitized Products Dissemination ServiceTM (SPDSTM). The SPDS data feed will be used to broadcast last sale price and other relevant trade data to authorized market data vendors for TRACE-eligible asset-backed, securities (collectively known as securitized products). As the transactions are entered into TRACE, FINRA will automatically generate data messages to be disseminated real-time on SPDS.
This document defines the communications interface and message format requirements for the output from SPDS. All references to a time of day in this specification are in Eastern Time.
- Version 2.2 (PDF 769 KB) (effective 6/1/15)
- Version 2.1 (PDF 773 KB) (published 1/15/15)
- Version 2.0 (PDF 771 KB) (published 12/30/14)
- Version 1.5 (PDF 806 KB) (published 12/16/13)
- Version 1.4 (PDF 927 KB) (published 6/17/13)
- Version 1.3 (PDF 793 KB) (published 3/25/13)
- Version 1.2 (PDF 713 KB) (published 11/19/12)
- Version 1.1 (PDF 703 KB) (published 8/27/12)