CRD Training and Support
FINRA is redirecting its efforts from building the new CRD system to instead integrate registration filing functionality into FINRA Gateway, the streamlined compliance portal that will replace Firm Gateway. Instructional resources offering guidance on the management of registration compliance requirements—including the transition from classic CRD to FINRA Gateway—will be made available on this page. Materials will be modified and enhanced as more functionality becomes available in the new FINRA Gateway.
Note: Due to COVID-19, FINRA is currently not scheduling any onsite trainings. Please refer to information below about webinars that are being scheduled, and join the Registration and Testing Information subscription list if you would like to receive email notifications about similar events and updates. For more information about custom and structured CRD training programs, send an email.
- Custom CRD Training is available for CRD program participants.
- Foundations of CRD/IARD: This training provides a comprehensive overview of system functionality and best practices relevant to registration compliance professionals.
- FINRA Registration and Disclosure Bootcamp: This training provides in-depth information on how firms can accurately submit disciplinary events and gain insight on hot topics that pertain to maintaining securities registrations.
- Registration System Changes Webinar Series: Launched in 2020, this series details recent and upcoming changes to FINRA's registration systems.
CRD Program Resources
- CRD Quick Reference Guides: Consult these job aids that provide instructional information along with guidance on using classic CRD.
- How to Download a Report From CRD
- CRD Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers to frequently asked questions about CRD.
- Small Firm CRD Resources: For smaller firms, FINRA provides user manuals, visual aids and other tools to help them with CRD-related registration activities.
- CRD System Availability Schedule: View CRD's weekend and holiday availability.
- CRD System Links: Provided are URLs to access CRD and the CRD site for registered representatives.
- CRD Release Notes: Review brief descriptions of enhancements and changes to CRD that are implemented with each software release.
- Upcoming CRD Releases and User Testing: Receive advance information about future CRD/IARD program changes and learn about user testing opportunities.
- FINRA Gateway Product Page: Consult this page for current information about the FINRA Gateway platform.
- FINRA Gateway Release Notes: Keep track of enhancements to the FINRA Gateway system.