E-Bill enables your firm to expedite the processing and payment of registration, examination and filing fees through the firm’s Flex Funding Account. You can find below links to registration and exam fee schedules, as well as payment methods and account refund request forms, among others.
Pay CRD/IARD Fees - Firms can fund their Flex Funding Accounts in any of the following four ways:
- Electronic payment through E-Bill
- ACH or wire transfer
- Funds Transfer
- SRO/Jurisdiction Fee and Setting Schedule
- Registration/Exam Fee Schedule
- CRD Ad Hoc Reports Fee Schedule
- Web EFT Subscription Fees
- Rescheduling and Cancellation Fees for Qualification Exams and Continuing Education Sessions
State sales tax is assessed for certain FINRA-provided products or services; please review the E-Bill state sales tax information for details.
Refund or Funds Transfer Requests:
- Flex-Funding Account Refund Requests
- Refund Requests For Charges Assessed In Error
- Affiliate Funds Transfer
Help with Accounting: