See What Firms Are Saying
Save the Date! Registration for Fall RAD Training Sessions Will Open Shortly:
- Foundations of CRD Training • September 23 - 24, 2019 • Rockville, MD
This training is designed for broker-dealer (BD) firms or joint BD/investment adviser firms and will cover both classic CRD and new CRD functionality, registration and disclosure hot topics, plus an overview of IARD. Cost $500.
- FINRA Registration and Disclosure Boot Camp • September 25- 26, 2019 • Rockville, MD
This training is designed for those who are new to reporting disclosure information in CRD or those who want to receive refresher training and reporting tips. Cost $600
Buy One, Get One Half Off: Foundations of CRD Training and FINRA Registration and Disclosure Boot Camp• September 23- 26, 2019 • Rockville, MD
Attend both trainings (Foundations of CRD and FINRA Registration and Disclosure Boot Camp) for a reduced price of $800.
To receive the discount, register for one of the classes. The discount code to register for the other class will be included in your email confirmation. The discount is non-transferable and only valid for one person to attend both events.
Space is limited, so register soon.
Be in the Know
Find out more about new CRD features currently available, planned for the near future, access to those features, as well as upcoming events sharing new CRD information.
CRD Reference Guide
Learn about the features available in the new CRD and how to use them.
Benefits of The New Platform
The new system will allow you to get your compliance work done faster and more accurately
- Consolidated tasks and activities to streamline your workflow
- The ability to make changes to only the information that needs updating
- Better manage bulk movement of individuals across firms and branches
A user experience tailored to you
- Better access to your data via customizable dashboards and self-service reporting
- Enhanced notifications and alerts based on your interests
- 24x7 availability that allows you to work when you want
Better communication and coordination between Firms, Reps, and Regulators
- Allow current and former reps to interact with their firm to share information via FinPro
- Provide secure document exchange and electronic correspondence
- One view into all registration-related interactions with FINRA
A simpler and more streamlined experience with minimal or no training
- Step-by-step guidance that makes it easy to complete filings with fewer errors
- Faster data entry for advanced users
- Visual cues and insights to important information that requires your attention
Easier access to the data you need when you need it
- Better integration between FINRA and your Firm's systems
- Real-time access to FINRA data
- Streamlined account access