End-of-Day Data Information
The End-of-Day TRACE Transaction File is a daily file that includes all transaction data disseminated as part of Real-Time TRACE transaction data on that day. The file is produced after the TRACE system closes and is separately available for each Real-Time TRACE transaction data set (i.e., the Corporate Bond Data Set, Agency Data Set, SP Data Set, and Rule 144A Data Set).
Any party wishing to subscribe to End-of-Day TRACE Transaction files via Web and/or SFTP must establish a Non-Real-Time Trace Data Agreement with FINRA and submit required entitlement agreements for Web/SFTP access via FINRA’s Automated Data Delivery System (ADDS).
Non-Real-Time Agreements (End-of-Day Subscription)
- Non-Real-Time Trace Data Agreement
- Non-Real-Time Data Agreement Attachment A & B
- Comparison - Non-Real-Time Trace Data Agreement
Required Additional Agreements for End-of-Day Web/SFTP Access
- FINRA Entitlement Agreement
- FINRA Entitlement Program Certification Representative (CRep) Designation Form
Completed agreements can be sent electronically to TRACE Data Services.
- Sample Files Usage Disclaimer
- End-of-Day ATDS-BTDS-BTDS144A Sample File
- End-of-Day SPDS-SPDS144A Sample File
If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 507-3665 or TRACE Data Services.