FINRA System Closures for National Day of Mourning
In observance of the National Day of Mourning in honor of former President George H.W. Bush, FINRA will be closed on Wednesday, December 5, 2018. Firms should refer to Regulatory Notice 18-39 for information relating to an unexpected close of the securities markets. This closure includes the following systems:
- TRACE – Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine
- ADF – the FINRA Alternative Display Facility
- TRFs – the FINRA/Exchange Trade Reporting Facilities
- ORF – the OTC Reporting Facility. Note: Member firms are advised that any OTC equity securities that normally would have had an ex-dividend date of Wednesday, December 5, 2018, have been adjusted to Thursday, December 6, 2018.
- OTCBB – OTC Bulletin Board
Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please contact FINRA Market Operations at (866) 776-0800 if you have any questions.