Online Claim Filing
Effective August 22, 2016, filing an arbitration claim online is performed using the FINRA DR Portal.
Any party may submit an arbitration claim online. This allows you to:
- Complete an online Claim Information Form;
- Submit a Statement of Claim, signed Submission Agreement, and other supporting documentation electronically,*
- Pay the filing fee online;
- Generate a printable receipt with tracking number;
- Save multiple partially completed claims and return to them later**.
*In addition, FINRA will absorb all reasonable costs of photocopying your attachments if you submit them electronically.
**Note: partially completed forms must be saved at least once every 60 days or the form will automatically be deleted).
Before you log on to the system, please take a few minutes to review the DR Portal User Guide for Case Participants. It will help you navigate the system and will address most situations that you will encounter. It will also be very helpful to have already prepared your Statement of Claim prior to completing the online claim form. Much of the information in your Statement of Claim will be required on the form. You might wish to review your Statement of Claim with an attorney or other legal representative before submitting it. For more information please visit Find an Attorney or Other Legal Representation.
More information regarding the DR Portal can be found on the DR Portal home page.