Web CRD Training and Support
FINRA is building a new CRD system, and we are taking a fresh approach. We are building it alongside the existing Web CRD (which we will refer to as ‘classic CRD’) and implementing the new CRD features incrementally to give users time to acclimate as well as provide us with feedback. We will continue to add and grow the training materials for the new CRD system as they become available. On this page, you will find job aids and resources for both systems.
- New CRD Reference Guide – This job aid provides instructional information about how to use the features available in the new CRD system.
- Log into New CRD: https://mycrd.finra.org.
- New CRD Entitlement – Firm administrators can find information about how to add or remove access to the new CRD entitlement privileges that are available.
- Foundations of Web CRD/IARD Training Session – Firm users can attend sessions offered by FINRA that provide a comprehensive overview of system functionality and best practices.
- FINRA Registration and Disclosure Bootcamp – Firm users can attend training that provides in-depth information on how to accurately submit disciplinary events and gain insight on hot topics that pertain to maintaining securities registrations.
- Learn more about Custom Web CRD Training that is available for firm users.
- Web CRD Quick Reference Guides – Concise job aids that provide instructional information along with guidance on using Web CRD.
- How To Download A Report From Web CRD
- Web CRD Frequently Asked Questions – Find answers to frequently asked questions about Web CRD.
- Small Firm CRD Resources - For smaller firms, FINRA provides user manuals, visual aids and other tools to help them with Web CRD-related registration activities.
- Investment Adviser Representative (RA) Form Filing Scenarios
- System Availability Schedule – View Web CRD’s weekend and holiday availability.
- System Links – Provided are URLs to access Web CRD and the Web CRD site for Registered Representatives.
- Release Notes – Review brief descriptions of enhancements and changes to Web CRD that are implemented with each software release.
- Upcoming Releases and User Testing – Receive advance information about future Web CRD/IARD software releases and learn about user testing opportunities.