FINRA on Twitter
What attracted Jessica to working at @FINRA? The office dynamic and the corporate culture. Watch to hear more about her story. 🔽— FINRA (@FINRA) July 6, 2022
Interested in becoming a part of the #FINRAFam?
Apply today! https://t.co/aVAUGBeNVZ pic.twitter.com/DsbzIdliib
We recognize how important it is to keep work and life in balance, and strive to help our #FINRAFam achieve that through a variety of paid leave benefits.— FINRA (@FINRA) July 6, 2022
Interested in the #FINRABenefits you see? Learn more: https://t.co/qxv45FDUOZ#ShowUsYourLeave @theskimm pic.twitter.com/qLIIgd71PO
Option holders who hold expiring options have until 5:30 p.m. ET on the day of expiration to make a final exercise decision to exercise or not exercise the option.— FINRA (@FINRA) July 5, 2022
Learn more ▶️ https://t.co/uQrxhytDs4 pic.twitter.com/1ooNQcodHc
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.