FINRA on Twitter
Financial fraud is devastating for all victims. But it's particularly hard for those who are retired and have limited means to make up for lost funds. That's why we started the Securities Helpline for Seniors. ☎️ Call 1-844-574-3577 for help.— FINRA (@FINRA) January 21, 2022
Learn more: https://t.co/22J0aqfaif pic.twitter.com/44jaatrjk7
Did you know that only a small percentage of FINRA examinations become enforcement actions? Jessica Hopper, EVP & Head of Enforcement, gives insight into the process and the many safeguards in place to ensure that an enforcement action is the right result: https://t.co/BaU0AWusSz pic.twitter.com/BrJVsVziSx— FINRA (@FINRA) January 20, 2022
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.