FINRA on Twitter
Approximately one in ten U.S. adults are victims of fraud each year. Stay on guard and avoid becoming drawn into a scam—look for the red flags of fraud 🚩 https://t.co/aCHukdlwWd— FINRA (@FINRA) July 23, 2021
Rainia L. Washington, @FINRA EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer talks about focusing on the conversation of privilege as we move forward in our #diversity and #inclusion journey.— FINRA (@FINRA) July 22, 2021
Watch our 'Diversity and Inclusion' virtual conference panel here ▶️ https://t.co/N8K1two69V pic.twitter.com/L6SqqbuLeh
In a continued effort to provide more transparency about how we manage our financial resources, we've released our Report on Use of 2020 Fine Monies.— FINRA (@FINRA) July 22, 2021
Learn more: https://t.co/iGEFKceKS3 pic.twitter.com/hheAZiHjoW
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.