FINRA on Twitter
Is your financial firm asking you for a “trusted contact”? Are you wondering why? We've asked them to ask you! While it isn't mandatory to do so, we urge you to consider naming someone you trust as a contact on your account.— FINRA (@FINRA) November 17, 2022
▶️ https://t.co/S9Cdc0ATqg @SEC_Investor_Ed | @NASAA pic.twitter.com/I2rRC2lf7o
Join us at our 2022 Firm Grouping Conference on December 1 to learn more about the future landscape of the financial services industry.— FINRA (@FINRA) November 17, 2022
Don't miss your chance to connect with industry leaders and peers.
Register now: https://t.co/zfGIjdv77b pic.twitter.com/oA1rqIwRqd
FINRA is dedicated to protecting investors and safeguarding market integrity in a manner that facilitates vibrant capital markets.
Every investor in America relies on one thing: fair financial markets. To protect investors and ensure the market’s integrity, FINRA is a government-authorized not-for-profit organization that oversees U.S. broker-dealers. We work every day to ensure that everyone can participate in the market with confidence.
- every investor receives the basic protections they deserve;
- anyone who sells a securities product has been tested, qualified and licensed;
- every securities product advertisement used is truthful, and not misleading;
- any securities product sold to an investor is suitable for that investor's needs; and
- investors receive complete disclosure about the investment product before purchase.