Dispute Resolution Portal User Guides
The DR Portal has two parts: the DR Neutral Portal is for FINRA neutrals (arbitrators and mediators) serving on the Dispute Resolution roster, and the DR Party Portal is for arbitration and mediation case participants.
Frequently Asked Questions
- DR Portal FAQ for Arbitrators and Mediators
- DR Portal FAQ for Arbitration and Mediation Case Participants
- If you experience any difficulties logging into the DR Portal, please contact the FINRA Support Center at (301) 590-6500.
- If you experience technical difficulties using the DR Portal other than issues logging in, please contact the DR Portal Help Desk at (800) 700-7065.
- If you have any specific questions about your case, please contact the FINRA Dispute Resolution regional office assigned to your case.