FINRA developed the DR Portal to facilitate interactions among neutrals, parties and DR staff. All arbitrators and mediators may use the portal to:
- view and update your current profile and disclosure information;
- view and print your entire disclosure report;
- access information about your assigned cases, including upcoming hearings and payment information;
- schedule hearing dates;
- view case documents;
- submit documents; and
- view information about all cases on which you have served—regardless of whether the case resulted in an award.
FINRA encourages arbitrators and mediators to take advantage of the portal’s capabilities to enhance their experience in FINRA’s forum.
Only parties with claims that involve Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley, UBS, Merrill Lynch, Raymond James, Ameriprise, TD Ameritrade, Citigroup, E*Trade, LPL Financial, Fidelity, Royal Alliance Associates, SagePoint Financial, Woodbury Financial Services, and FSC Securities Corporation may use the portal at this time to perform functions online such as receiving documents.
The DR Portal is compatible with the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher
- Firefox 22 and higher
- Google Chrome 27
- Safari 6
If you are an arbitrator and mediator and have not received an invitation and would like to register with the portal, please send an email to Dispute Resolution Neutral Management to request an invitation. Please include "request portal invitation" in the subject line.
If you have already registered, you may log into the DR Portal by using the green button below.
- DR Portal Video. See a demonstration of the portal.
- Dispute Resolution Portal User Guide for Arbitrators and Mediators
- DR Portal - User Guide for Arbitration and Mediation Case Participants
- Arbitrators and mediators with portal questions may contact the department of Neutral Management or (855) 209-1620 or (212) 858-3999.
- Arbitrators and mediators with case questions should continue to contact their regional offices
- Parties with portal questions may contact David Carey in the department of Case Administration
The DR Portal has two parts: one for FINRA neutrals (arbitrators and mediators) and another part for arbitration and mediation case participants. If you happen to be both a FINRA neutral and a participant to a case, you can register the same User ID to access both sides of the DR Portal. Registered neutrals who are also case participants may access the party portal by clicking on the link “Go to Party Portal” found near the top of the homepage once you are logged in. Likewise, case participants may access the neutral side of the DR Portal by clicking on the link “Go to Neutral Portal” from the homepage.