Central Registration Depository (Web CRD)
FINRA operates Web CRD®, the central licensing and registration system used by the U.S. securities industry and its regulators. Web CRD contains the registration records of broker-dealer firms and their associated individuals including their qualification, employment and disclosure histories; it also facilitates the processing of form filings, fingerprint submissions, qualification exams and continuing education sessions. Web CRD is a secure system that only firms and regulators that have been granted access by FINRA can use. Learn more about requesting access, system functionality and best practices on the pages linked below.
The general public can review reports generated from Web CRD information that is disclosable through our investor protection tool, BrokerCheck.
- Overview of FINRA's Financial Professional Gateway (FinPro)
July 26, 2018 • 3 p.m. – 4 p.m., Eastern Time (ET) (1 hour)
Join FINRA for the first in a series of Registration Systems Transformation conference calls hosted by senior leaders in FINRA’s Registration and Disclosure Department. This event will include an overview of current and future features of FinPro, which is the gateway for current and former registered representatives to manage their securities registration requirements including the information that is available in CRD. Registration is open to the public; however, spots are limited. VP Bill Swanstrom and Senior Director Noah Egorin will discuss:
- Getting your staff started with FinPro,
- What representatives can do and see on FinPro today,
- What representatives will be able to do soon on FinPro,
- What FINRA envisions representatives will be able to do on FinPro in the future, and
- How you can get involved with FinPro development
- Web CRD and IARD Release Notes 2018.06
View an explanation of changes to Web CRD and IARD implemented with Release 2018.06 on June 30, 2018.